What are Open Graph Metatags?
Open Graph is a protocol for customizing which information will be scrapped from your site, on Facebook sharing.
What does the plugin?
The plugin just adds the Open Graph metatags on your header, based on the title, content and thumbnail of your post.
How do I install de plugin?
Just download it from the WordPress plugins repository, activate it and enjoy!
Current version: 1.26
Author: Jordi Plana
- Strip shortcodes function added in order to sanitize description.
- Added extra process to get first image attachment as sharing thumbnail, in case of post-thumbnail ausence.
- Fixed a bug about thumbnail sharing.
- Added extra sanitization of description
- Added more Open Graph tags: type, url, locale and sitename.
- Develop an user interface to manually introduce which content will be shown.
- Integration with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin.
- Integration with WPML.